May 20th, 2021
Obviously, we're fans of theological triage -- we kind of have a whole podcast about it. But there are common mistakes that people make and we need to be on guard so that we do not fall into these traps. Thank you Chris Regas for this suggestion.
What mistakes have you noticed? Reach out to us at the contact info below.
Here are the six mistakes:
1. Believing theological triage can be done with consistent precision in every circumstance.
2. Not defining primary doctrines.
3. Defining primary doctrines wrongly.
4. Grouping all non-primary doctrines together.
5. Not limiting the non-primary doctrines by the primary doctrines.
6. Relegating eschatology to the lowest possible tier.
Mentioned in this episode:
3D Look at the Chart: https://www.dotheology.com/e/s2e05-a-3d-look-at-the-chart/
Contact Us: firstname.lastname@example.org
Subscribe to the podcast: https://linktr.ee/DoTheology